Next Board Meeting
Main Photo Gallery
All Photo Galleries
Poker Photo Gallery
For Clubhouse rental information please contact:
Linda Wach / Customer Service Specialist
Click here to see availability or call 312-678-0048
Download Clubhouse Rental Agreement /
Rules & Regulations
The Clubhouse is available to residents on special occasions and at times that will be designated by the Board of Directors. Residents whose Umbrella assessment payments are current may rent the Clubhouse. Rental includes the exclusive use of the main floor, kitchen and patio ONLY. Guests are to remain inside the clubhouse or on the patio during the party. No raising or lowering of thermostats.
ALL OTHER AREAS ARE OFF LIMITS including the second level of the clubhouse, pool, saunas or exercise facility, which is available to residents during the party.
Rates are as follows:
Resident Owner $100 Rent + $200 Deposit
Resident Non-Owner $125 Rent + $225 Deposit
Non-Resident Owner $125 Rent + $225 Deposit
Relative (Resident Must Attend) $150 Rent + $250 Deposit
Organization (Resident Must Attend) $200 Rent + $300 Deposit
Rates include Host/Liquor liability coverage carried by the Whispering Lake Umbrella Association.
**If liquor will not be served a $50 discount will be deducted from the applicable rental rate.
Clubhouse Rental Rules & Regulations
1. Reservations must be made and fees paid at least 72 hours prior to use.
2. The Umbrella Association Manager or other designated person must receive a signed rental agreement prior to the event. If the Clubhouse is available, renters may gain access after 6:00 p.m. to decorate the day before the event.
3. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only by those 21 years of age and over. 4. No smoking is allowed in the interior.
5. Illicit activities, foul language or improper conduct are not allowed. Persons renting the Clubhouse are responsible to maintain proper decorum and enforce the Rules and Regulations.
6. Children must be under adult supervision at all times. Children are not allowed behind the bar area and are not allowed on or near the stairs by the condo units.
7. Parties must conclude by 11 p.m.
8. Guests are to park in common area parking lots ONLY. Parking is not allowed on common area roadways or in the Circle Drive in front of the Clubhouse. Once the Clubhouse parking lot is full, it is recommended to have the guests park in the lots behind Condo Buildings 3 and 4 (13000 & 12900 Heiden Circle).
9. All trash is to be placed in SECURELY TIED garbage bags (provided by the Association) and transferred to the larger containers located in the Clubhouse immediately after the party. If the larger containers are full, trash can be left in securely tied bags in the black containers provided by the Association.
10. Prior to leaving for the night, turn off all lights, T.V., stereo and lock the back, front, kitchen and bathroom doors. No raising or lowering of the thermostats. They will be set by Maintenance according to the weather conditions that day.
11. The Clubhouse, including the kitchen area must be thoroughly cleaned by noon the following day unless otherwise stipulated by the Property Manager.
12. Security deposits will be returned within 14 days of the rental if the property is cleaned and restored back to the condition in which it was received. Otherwise, forfeiture or deductions will be stated in the inspection acknowledgment. The cleaning rate is $50.00 per hour, over and above forfeiture for failing to abide by the Rules and Regulations.
13. Any damage caused to the Clubhouse or common area property by the party holder or their guests, shall be assessed to the unit owner's account.
14. No plants are to be touched or moved from their original positions.
15. No blue wood furniture is to be moved or used as a coffee station, snack server or dinner server.
16. No interference with the decor decorations (nothing is to be moved - banners, pictures, etc).
17. No interference with the seasonal holiday decorations.
18. No nails, holes in the wall, tacks or glue affixed to walls.
19. No raising or lowering of Clubhouse window blinds.
20. Nothing is to be glued, nailed or affixed to windows or window frames.
21. All food must be removed from the refrigerators after use as well as refreshments and ice.
22. All towels and paper goods must be cleaned up and discarded.
23. All bar area and downstairs kitchen area must be attended to and counters cleaned after the event.
24 No fireplace operation without tutorial 48 hours before event.
Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations as outlined above and as set forth in the rental agreement, will result in the automatic forfeiture of the security deposit. (Cleaning charges excluded.)
Fireplace Gas Control Knob Location (to the lower right of the fireplace logs)
1) TO START FIREPLACE BURNER
Turn the gas control knob counterclockwise to ON to ignite the Burner/Fireplace. WARNING: STAND BACK FROM THE FIREPLACE AT THIS TIME! The fireplace burner will light up in approximately 5 to 20 seconds.
CAUTION: Children must be under adult supervision at all times. Children are not allowed in the Fireplace area.
2) TO SHUT DOWN FIREPLACE BURNER
Turn the gas control knob clockwise till it stops at the word PILOT. The fireplace burner will go off at this point. (the small pilot light will remain lit)
Home | Contact Us | Latest News | Social Calendar | Minutes | Next Board Meeting | Board Members | Survey
Suggestions | Homeowner Tips | Clubhouse Rental | Rules & Regulations | Helpful Links | Photo Gallery
© 2020 Whispering Lake Residents Website - 8 Heiden Drive, Lake Bluff, IL 60044